Terms & Conditions
- Warranty begins at date of purchase.
- Bike cannot be on sold with warranty.
- Warranty applies to first owner only.
- Bike covered with warranty for 12 months. This covers frame, motor, and controller, also all mechanical and electrical parts except normal wear and tear items such as plastic parts, brake pads, tyres.
- Battery is also covered for 12 months. Battery will be replaced should the charge capacity diminish any more than 20% of initial power from purchase date. Ecoquip NZ Ltd will use electrical testing equipment to verify this.
Warranty will not be valid
- If bicycle is used carelessly resulting in damage from other vehicles or objects.
- If any of the bicycle parts such as motor, controller, battery etc. are tampered with without first consulting Ecoquip NZ Ltd.
- All modifications on the Electric Bicycles, unless approved and authorized by EcoQuip NZ Ltd will automatically invalidate the warranties.
- Warranty is only valid when genuine parts offered by EcoQuip NZ Ltd are used.
- Warranty will not extend to cover any additional costs or compensation that has been incurred through rider negligence involving other parties.
- If electric bike is used in a commercial situation for hire. However, Ecoquip NZ Ltd will be prepared to negotiate mutual terms should the situation require it between the purchaser and themselves.
- Ecoquip NZ Ltd will reserve the right to use its own sole discretion on what is due to defective parts or what is due to negligence and misuse.
On arrival of your new bike please check all electrical connections, nuts and bolts are firm and tight. Please be mindful that these bikes can gather a good speed so always be safety conscious by wearing bike helmet and protective clothing to reduce any risk of injury.
Freight Conditions on Warranty Issues
Warranty provided is a RTB (Return to Bass) warranty. Supplier will pay return freight to customer. Should a minor problem occur involving a simple fix, Ecoquip NZ will provide any needed assistance by communication with owner to carrier out repair. Any parts that are defective within the warranty period will be sent to the owner freight free.
Labour Rates for Repairs
Any labour on repairs outside the warranty cover will be charged at a rate of $80 per hour.
Customer Courtesy Condition
In the event of warranty replacement of faulty product on any Electric bike Ecoquip NZ Ltd may provide a replacement bike while repairs are taking place. This will be subject to demonstrator models being available at the time.
These Electric Bicycles are not intended to be used by individuals with physical limitations that could prevent the users from operating them in a safe manner. EcoQuip NZ Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any personal injury or property damage, which may occur as a result of improper or unsafe use of its products.
Credit Card Payments
Our website uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by a secure, PCI compliant, third party.