Bottle Battery Kit for 27.5″ Rear Wheel (Price Includes Battery)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $165.83 with what's this?
- BATTERY: 36V 10AH lithium battery (Sideways Entry Placement)
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 2.5 kg
- MOTOR: 300W brushless
- BRAKES: Can be fitted with either Disc or Jaw type. Brake disc bolts straight onto motor.
- RIM: Alloy
- WHEEL SIZE: 27.5 inch
- MAIN FUNCTIONS: 5 speed pedal assist with twist throttle override
- LCD SPECIFICS: Speed in Km/h & Mph, Max and Average speed, PAS level, Distance (Metric, Imperial), Single and Total trip time, Trip distance and Total distance, Battery capacity indicator, 6 km push power assist.
- CHARGING TIME: 4-6 hours
- CHARGER: Smart Charger (Stops charging once battery is charged)
- RANGE: 20-35 km (Without pedaling, just using throttle) Dependent on rider weight, terrain and conditions.
- RANGE: 35-70km (Using Pedal Assist Mode) Dependent on rider weight, terrain and conditions
- SPEED: 0-32 km
Add to cart
The bottle type battery is a popular attachment to a conventional bike helping disguise the electric bike concept. The battery fits onto the sloping stem under the top bar of frame which makes it look like a water bottle. Motor size provided is 300 watt with 10 AH lithium battery. Should you like to update your present conventional bike, just simply mount the battery onto the frame and secure with fixings provided, connect throttle and bike computer to the handle bars, mount the wheel with motor onto your front axle and away you go (instructions provided). The kit comes complete with all the associated accessories such as twist throttle, electronic brakes (that will disengage motor), controller, pedal assist sensors and battery with keys. Battery is a side mount type so can be fitted in very tight spaces in bike frame.
Kit will fit most of the conventional 27.5 inch bikes sold today. We have fitted many kits to both Warehouse and Smith City brands. These retailers seem to have the most competitive pricing on conventional bikes. When fitted with EcoQuip kits, this makes a very successful economic option. Most of these bikes sell in $300-$700 range and with kit cost of $950 and fitted by purchaser, max out at about $1500-$1700 range, which is a huge saving compared with average E-bike cost today. Gives purchaser the choice of keeping the trusted bike they love, or choosing the specific bike that suits them, with luxury of being electric.
Ecoquip offer the service of fitting kits for $425 per bike. View our gallery to see the range of bikes we have fitted kits to.